Tame the unstable climates of barren and inhabitable planets, then colonize them!
Get supplies (plants, building, etc.) by collecting and exchanging your new colonists for them!
How to play:
- select a planet by clicking on it
- put down plants to generate an atmosphere
- place down mountains to cool the atmosphere
- bring in machines to keep the climate in check
- spawn buildings so your colonists can arrive on the planet
- collect the colonists, so you can buy additional supplies
If you want to restart at any time, just press [R]!
- Godot 3.4.4
- Temperature and atmosphere sliders can’t be moved manually anymore.
- Atmosphere levels didn’t decreese when no flora was placed.
- Decreased max population, because the game became unplayable laggy.
- People didn’t dissappear when planet conditions fell below minimum requirements.
- Grass on planets didn’t reappear when planet conditions fell below minimum and back up again.
- Objects finally play sounds when picked up, as they should.